Test drive the brand new eBook, “The Smart Dental Patient’s Guide to Nearly Everything” with this no cost absolutely free download of the chapter “almost everything you need to know in a dental emergency”. The eBook includes twelve chapters chocked full of valuable information designed to allow you to be in control of your dental health and your dental bills.
Here’s a small sample of what’s inside the twelve chapters of this book:
- Why women tend to be more susceptible to gum disease than men
- Learn which foods are good cavity fighters and which are not.
- How to handle dental emergencies
- Learn the amazing dental health benefits of xylitol
- Find out what you need to know before you get your tongue pierced
- The connection between sleep apnea and ADHD in children
- Ten questions to ask before you select your next dentist
- Ways to keep your dental bills down while keeping your mouth healthy
- The surprising connection between sports drinks, sodas and cavities
- How to keep your teeth from looking old and worn
- How your dental health affects your general health and how long you will live
- Why mini implants are revolutionizing the replacement of missing teeth
” This ‘owners guide for the mouth’ was written for you”